Facebook Black 12 Collage 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Turning your memorable family photo with all family members on it into a challenging and meaningful photo jigsaw puzzle that everyone can enjoy on family day. It is a perfect way of saying your family is not complete without any of one them. In just a few mouse clicks, you can make your own puzzle online using our web-based editing tools. We offer a wide variety of puzzle templates that you can use and customize it. You can start from scratch by choosing a blank template or take a look at this collage template that allows you to add up to 12 photos on it. Simply upload your pictures, drag and drop it on the template and type your personal message on it for that extra special touch. Before you place an order with us, you can see a full color instant preview of your customized puzzle to make sure everything on it is perfect. Each photo puzzle comes unassembled and placed into a personalized gift box or you can select our pre-designed white box for surprise gift giving. There are no minimum order requirements and no set up cost. Inexpensive photo collage puzzles work great as unique photo keepsake for family members, afforable reunion gifts and party favors for friends.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"Our wedding reception is all about games. So we used cards with our pictures on the back and the front blank so our guest names would make our deck. I love the cards !!!! "
Tosha, Tennessee USA January 29, 2015