Instagram Black Sixteen Collage 12x16.5, 285 or 54 Piece
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Get inspired for gifts with Facebook images! Running out of gift ideas? We can help. PrinterStudio now has a plug-in that allows you to connect to Facebook directly on our online builder which you can use to turn photos from your own Facebook albums and from all your Facebook friends into a surprise 16 photos collage puzzle in 3 easy steps. Simply connect to your Facebook account directly on our online builder. Choose the Facebook photos you want to use from your albums and your friends' albums once you've logged in. You can then create a fabulous collage puzzle with your chosen Facebook photos. You can even add your personal message on the puzzle to make it extra special. Each photo puzzle comes unassembled and placed into a personalized gift box or you can select our pre-designed white box for surprise gift giving. There are no minimum order requirements and no set up cost. Inexpensive photo collage puzzles work great as unique photo keepsake for family members, affordable graduation gifts and party favors for friends.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"Love your custom playing cards prices! I made a game not knowing if it was fun or not. Within weeks of making it my friends and family ordered more than 30 card sets from me. I have made cards before with a laminator and printing from home but these cards are better quality, less time consuming and cheaper!"
Philip, Australia April 16, 2014