Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
If you are looking for affordable business gifts to promote your business, you will sure a perfect gift right here. Make your own magnetic jigsaw online is easy using our drag-and-drop design tool. You can crop and insert your uploaded photos to a pre-designed puzzle template and as well as adding your custom message with just a few clicks. Before placing order, you can see an instant full color preview of your personalization to make sure everything is perfect. Each custom jigsaw puzzle comes unassembled and placed in a personalized gift box for presentation. Photo magnetic puzzles are great party favors and creative promotional items.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 12 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 10'' x 8'' (254mm x 203mm)
- Cardboard back completely layered with a 100% magnetic surface
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- 12 large pieces with piece size 2.5 inch (63mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm)
- For 100 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm)
"I am thrilled with my order - several different sets of playing cards, four boxes of double-sided puzzles and a notebook. Most of the order was for gifts, and all of the recipients were blown away. I love that you can save your projects for easy reorder, and also "save as" to make copies that are quite similar but with changes. I love that you can share the photos that are uploaded to various personalized libraries. The playing cards are high quality, and the printing is fabulous. I love the previews, the way the pictures are checked when they're used (but still available to use again), the easy drag and drop interface. Everything was easy-peasy! Love, love, love! Will be ordering more for sure, and have turned several people on to this site."
Donali, California April 16, 2014