Kiss Me 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Remember your wedding day? Your wedding vows show your affection, passion, and the bond you feel with one another. Celebrate your big day or wedding anniversary with your family and close friends with this personalized message jigasw puzzle. Large customized puzzle measure 16.5 x 12 inches comes with 285 or 54 puzzle pieces and features a predesigned red kisses background. Easily customize the puzzle using our online builder which you can use to add text such as names, special date or your personal message on the templates. The instant preview of the builder allows you to review and edit your customized puzzle as many times as your like before placing your order. Each custom puzzle comes with a matching gift box for presentation or your can select a plain gift box for surprise gift giving. Personalized message puzzles at wholesale price with no minimum order requirement work great as unique and affordable romantic gifts for valentines, special wedding anniversaries gifts, unique and memorable marriage proposal ideas and gifts for bridesmaids & groomsmen.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"I gave each of my 3 grown children a jigsaw puzzles picture of their family as a Christmas present. They were very surprised and loved it. It's a very unique gift. I also did a jigsaw puzzle of my fiance' and me. We put it together and it's now framed and hanging on the wall. Beautiful! "
Jean, Ohio United States August 20, 2014