Two Portrait Photos, Giraffe Skin Pattern
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Two collage photo jigsaw puzzles, Giraffe Skin Patterns - Remember the days when you used to get together with your friends and family to put the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together? Now get ready for more fun. At PrinterStudio.com you can make your own photos to puzzles on our online jigsaw maker in 3 easy steps in the comfort of your own home. Upload your favorite family and friends photos, or of you and your partner, your holiday shots or even your wedding photos to make a special wedding gift. Drag the picture onto our template jigsaw maker and preview how your photo puzzle will look before you place your order. Order any quantity (the more you order, the cheaper it gets) and give them as gifts on special occasions such as birthdays, reunions, anniversaries or even as a gift to treat yourself.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"The card design interface on the web site is extremely easy and intuitive to use, and the added visual display afterward is ideal for double-checking your work. The final product is top-notch, and the staff is also very accommodating in helping to correct your order if any errors do occur. I can't recommend PrinterStudio enough! "
Brett Hudoba, Bloomington, MN United States March 05, 2014