Poker Pinochle Landscape
Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Take those memorable photos out of storage and put them on any one of our photo gifts for everyone to see! We can transfer any of your photos onto any of our items such as this personalized pinochle card deck. Our custom pinochle playing cards are available in a standard poker size of 2.5 x 3.5 and they are made from high quality casino quality paper stock that ensures easy shuffling and smooth dealing every time. Each deck contains 48 cards ranging from nine to ace and there are 2 sets of each suit in each deck. Use our easy-to-use online editing tools to add photos, pictures or personal message on each of your pinochle cards. You can even preview your design and make any necessary changes before placing an order with us. Each pinochle deck comes shrink wrapped and packed in a clear plastic case for presentation and storage. Custom pinochle playing card deck work great as wedding favors, senior gifts, or can be a fun add-on to a variety of packages.
- 48 card deck in standard poker-size of 3.5'' x 2.5'' (89mm x 63.5mm)
- Card fronts contains 2 sets of 9, 10, J, Q, K, A cards for each suit
- Choose to upload 1, 4, 6 or 48 images on card backs
- Standard 300gsm casino quality cardstock aqueous coated (smooth finish)
- Premium 310gsm casino quality cardstock plastic coated (linen finish), origin of material from France
- Superior 100% plastic PVC cards and thickness of 0.325mm, origin of material from USA
- Clear plastic case included
- See instructions on print bleeding and safe area
"I ordered a deck of playing cards with my own design, for a game I developed. The first prototype was 'smooth' quality and the second prototype 'linen' quality. I prefer the second, because the cards stay in better shape. I am pleased with the details / the quality of printing. The plastic case in which the cards are delivered are also nice and firm. Delivery to the Netherlands was according to timing mentioned on the website, great! Uploading my images to the website was very easy and fast. I recommend Printerstudio.com to people who would like to make their own game. I consulted the helpdesk, because I wanted to know which image settings would give the best result. They answered fast and friendly that uploading 1200 DPI images would give the best result. And that worked out fine."
Nicole Hage, Netherlands September 02, 2014