Landscape Photo Blue One Title Notebook
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Print your very own customizable pocket organizer daily planner and photo paper notebook online. You can now easily design your own printing notebook pages online, even if you're not terribly computer savvy. Just a little creativity together with our handy online editing tools will set you to making your very own unique notebook gifts for your kids. There are many options available for our wire-bound A5 size personalized notebooks, you may choose between lined paper, or plain paper, number of pages you create and a variety of photo layout and fun background templates for you to customize the cover, inside cover, inside back and back with your images and personal message using our online editing tools. Affordable personalized paper notebooks with no minimum order requirement work great as special birthday gifts, graduation gifts, wedding favors, gifts for kids and practical family reunion gifts.
- Durable, laminated covers and back photo page
- Customized cover, inside front, back cover and back
- Personalize with 1-12 photo(s) or image(s) and add a title or message
- Select from a variety of fun background options to customize
- Measures 8.3" x 5.8" (210 x 148 mm) A5-sized
- Black spiral binding
- Plain or lined sheets
- 200 pages (100 sheets)
- Top quality construction printed on heavy cardstock. Cover and back printed on 100lb (250gsm) cardstock. Inside pages printed on 70lb (100gsm).
"I purchased 2 decks of the custom poker cards. I customized each card with a different photo for the birthday girl. The cards were a big hit at the party and the birthday girl loved them. She loved looking at the cards and seeing didn't pictures of her life and family on the cards. I was really pleased with the quality of the cards and the photos. And the price point for the cards,especially since I had a different picture on each card, was very affordable. "
Anonymous, United States July 07, 2014