Custom 2-Sided Background Color & Text 12x16.5, 285 or 54 Piece
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
What’s the point to give a gift that will be forgotten soon after the special occasion has passed? Send your friends and family something special yet practical like this personalized 2 sided jigsaw puzzle created out of your personal message. High quality custom jigsaw measure 16.5x12 inches when completed and come with 285 or 54 puzzle pieces. Use our online tools to add your message on both front and back of the puzzles, and there are over 20 font styles and colors to help you get started. Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a matching personalized gift box printed with your designed on the lid for presentation or you can select a plain box for surprise gift giving. Cheap custom puzzles with no minimum order requirement work great as special family reunion gifts, wedding anniversaries party favors, unique holiday gifts for friends and unforgettable birthday gift for loved ones.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 285, 54 or 24 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 and 24 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 and 54 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"For several years I have had PrinterStudio create puzzles from photographs for use in a group party situation. All puzzles have been beautifully printed and delivered in a very timely manner. The people attending the parties have enjoyed working the puzzles to see photographs of the group at various activities, and several have asked how to get puzzles made. I have never hesitated to refer anyone to PrinterStudio.com "
Anonymous, USA December 31, 2015