Custom 2-Sided Background Color & Text Portrait 12x16.5, 285 or 54 Piece
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
If you would like to send your personal messages or custom greetings to family and friends on any special occasion, you should take a look at this personalized 2 sided jigsaw puzzle create out of your own message. The 285 piece, 12" x 16.5" large double sided printed custom puzzles will have your personal message printed on both sides. You can feature your favorable quotes on one side of the puzzle and have the other side all other personal messages you want to tell your gift recipients. Simply select a background color and use our online interface to add text to the puzzle templates. There are over 20 font styles and colors to choose from. You can even use the instant preview to check your design online before you place an order. Each customized puzzle comes with personalized gift box, or you can select a pre-designed box for surprise gift giving. Custom 2-sided printed custom jigsaw puzzles work great as fun reunion gifts for family members and unique party favors for friends.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"The puzzle I sent to family was a huge hit! It is a clever, original and well-produced gift that anyone will treasure! "
Denise Lewis, California USA January 16, 2015