Personalized Sport Star, 12”x12”
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Easily customize your own wall calendar online with your favorite pictures and personal events. By choosing the month of the year that you want to start print out on the photo calendar, you can then use our online editing tools to add text and multiple pictures on 12 or 18 month calendar. Before placing order, you can preview your personalized calendar to make sure every detail is in place. Personalized wall calendar measures 8.5x11 when closed and printed in full color work great as unique yet inexpensive print calendar gift for customers, friends, or family members for any special occasion such as birthday, wedding anniversaries or business events.
- Choose from 60+ design templates and backgrounds
- Showcase 1-12 photos each month for your enjoyment 365 days a year
- Personalize dates with photo and text
- Choose your starting month
- Top quality construction printed on heavy cardstock in 100lb (250gsm) with sturdy stand and spiral binding
- Photo pages are glossed and date pages are matte for easy jotting of notes and reminders
- Measures 12" x 12" closed and 24" x 12" opened
"I ordered a deck of playing cards with my own design, for a game I developed. The first prototype was 'smooth' quality and the second prototype 'linen' quality. I prefer the second, because the cards stay in better shape. I am pleased with the details / the quality of printing. The plastic case in which the cards are delivered are also nice and firm. Delivery to the Netherlands was according to timing mentioned on the website, great! Uploading my images to the website was very easy and fast. I recommend Printerstudio.com to people who would like to make their own game. I consulted the helpdesk, because I wanted to know which image settings would give the best result. They answered fast and friendly that uploading 1200 DPI images would give the best result. And that worked out fine."
Nicole Hage, Netherlands September 02, 2014