Merry Cheer Photo Magnet, Red
|Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
*Coupons not applicable as bulk discount already applied
*Free Standard shipping (7 business days)
What a fun and practical way to send a Christmas holiday greetings to your friends and family member. They will enjoy seeing your fabulous photo and personal message printed on a magnet. Measure 2.5” x 3.5” in size with round corners, this magnet features detail of your event, photos and custom message. Easily design your magnet online using our web-based interface. You can even preview your personalization using the interface before placing order to make sure every detail on your magnet gift is perfect. Affordable custom photo magnets with no minimum order requirement make great Christmas photo magnet gifts, Christmas party invitation magnet gifts, holiday seasonal gift and Christmas party thank you magnet gifts.
- Stick to refrigerators, dishwashers, file cabinets, school lockers and other metal surfaces.
- Rounded corners 2.5"x3.5" wallet size
- Strong magnetic force won't slip off refrigerator door
- Flexible and can cling onto slightly curved surfaces
- Ultraviolet (UV) coated for impressive High Gloss finish and provide a highly durable finish
- Fade-resistant, waterproof and smudge-proof
- Made from high-quality vinyl material. 0.4mm in thickness
""I used PrinterStudio to create a magnet puzzle for our ring bearer and flower girl. My fiancé and I love functional and interaction oriented gifts and we thought this was the perfect way to ask our ring bearer and flower girl if they would do us the honor of walking down the aisle with us! It worked! We loved the ease of the process, the ability to be as creative as you want with the designing of the product, the quality of the product, and the free shipping, besides all of this the magnet puzzles were super adorable! everything was exceptional. The quality of the product was surprisingly awesome for the money! " "
Santa Barbara, CA USA July 26, 2014