Secret Message 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Want to give a romantic gift that's unforgettable and memorable gift for your girlfriend or boyfriend, or even use it for saving your marriage? Send this personalized message puzzle. Large customized puzzle measure 16.5 x 12 inches comes with 285 or 54 puzzle pieces and features a predesigned red heart background. Easily customize the puzzle using our online builder which you can use to add text such as names, special date or your personal message on the templates. The instant preview of the builder allows you to review and edit your customized puzzle as many times as your like before placing your order. Each custom puzzle comes with a matching gift box for presentation or your can select a plain gift box for surprise gift giving. Personalized message puzzles at wholesale price with no minimum order requirement work great as unique and affordable romantic gifts for boyfriend and girlfriend, special wedding anniversaries gifts, unique and memorable marriage proposal ideas.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 285, 54 or 24 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 and 24 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 and 54 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"I am very pleased with the two puzzles I purchased. I am thinking of creating more and learned that more thought on puzzle composition is required by me. One of my own puzzles is tearing me up because I didn't consider this carefully enough when I used the photo. "
Scott Gandy, South Carolina USA June 10, 2015