Full Photo Blue One Title Notebook
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
You can now create your own notebooks or journals, containing images and text that can keep all your range of activities organized throughout the day. Our wire-bound notebook features sturdy front and back cover and you can choose between lined or non-lined paper for the page. To create your personalized notebook, choose photo notebook from the menu, select template you like for the cover, inside front, inside back and the back of your notebook and upload pictures from your computer or favorite photo-sharing site to our builder. You can then use our online editing tools to drag and drop pictures and add your custom message to the template. With all these options, you’re sure to create the notebook that’s right for you and for your gift recipients. Cheap personalized notebook work great as wedding favors, birthday gifts, graduation gifts and family reunion keepsake for kids.
- Durable, laminated covers and back photo page
- Customized cover, inside front, back cover and back
- Personalize with 1-12 photo(s) or image(s) and add a title or message
- Select from a variety of fun background options to customize
- Measures 8.3" x 5.8" (210 x 148 mm) A5-sized
- Black spiral binding
- Plain or lined sheets
- 200 pages (100 sheets)
- Top quality construction printed on heavy cardstock. Cover and back printed on 100lb (250gsm) cardstock. Inside pages printed on 70lb (100gsm).
"We got playing cards to promote a summer camp. They were a big hit. We made up a huge set of ""Why I can't go to camp"" reasons with funny pictures and printed up flyers. We got these cards, with the funny picture on one side and contact and schedule information on the other. We gave them away to remind people about the activity. The poker-size cards are a close match to US letter paper, so we had to do very little reformatting. (Poker size is a perfect match for A4 paper.)"
Glenn Trewitt, California USA March 31, 2015