Gildan Personalized Portrait Image Black Extra SmallHoliday Notice Of New Year
|Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Gildan Personalized Portrait Image Black Extra Small Size Sweatshirt
- Gildan warm and cozy heavyweight 7.8oz 50/50 cotton/polyester preshrunk fleece blend.
- Premium breathable low-pill and soft fabric with casual and loose fitting for all day comfort.
- Crewneck, double-needle stitched neckline armholes and bottom band for comfort and extra durability.
- Features a sublimation printing technique for crystal-clear detail and soft touch.
- Available in adult unisex sizes XS, S, M, L, or XL.
- Choice of colors: white and black.
- Upload your own design, photos and custom text at no extra cost.
- No minimums and no set-up fee.
- Washing Instructions:
- Washed inside out and set on a gentle machine cycle in cold water.
- To avoid any form of fading, machine drying is not recommended.
- Lay flat to dry.
- Dry cleaning is not recommended.
"First off, if you're looking for a playmat or mousepad of any kind, you can get a far superior product from inkedgaming.com at nearly the same price. I'm thoroughly impressed at the varied levels of which PrinterStudio has disappointed. Every level of production was unacceptable. I ordered a 36x36 rubber-backed playing mat. The material is not the ""rubber-backed"" playmat material that was advertised - it was just foam fabric. The printing was inadequate: blacks were not saturated and colors were not bright. Packaging was unbelievable: my mat was packed into a too-tight tube which resulted in large, deep wrinkles throughout the product (I'm not kidding) that still haven't come out despite numerous attempts. Finally, delivery was a mess: PrinterStudio used DHL, which apparently requires a signature upon receipt, and if you try to tell them you don't require one, you'll have to navigate their site, become lost, and dial customer service multiple times, and each time you'll receive differing instructions on how to receive your package, resulting in a near-late product despite choosing Express Shipping. (One of the shipping days was inexplicably cancelled. According to their representative, my package was loaded into a truck around 9am, left at 9:15, then ""something happened"" and the truck turned around and was back in the station at 10am. No explanation, and no attempt to deliver my package via a different truck.) I'm a designer in the Bay Area. Luckily, this product was for a personal project. If this product had been for a client, I would not have allowed the client to so much as see the product before apologizing profusely and ordering a reprint from a different company, while paying out of pocket for the rush charges. I will never use PrinterStudio again and will advise everyone I know to do the same. Again, If you're looking for a playmat or mousepad of any kind, you can get a far superior product from inkedgaming.com at nearly the same price."
Christina Klein, CA United States January 16, 2016