Bright Words, 8.5”x11”
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
PrinterStudio.com makes it easy for you to create your own year calendar online with its web-based interface and a large array of pre-designed calendar templates. Every monthly calendar template of the 'bright words' calendar design collection gives you a fresh highlight of upcoming season ahead. Just select a starting month and choose whether you want to make a 12-month or 18-month photo calendar, and you can start customize it. Our web-based interface allows you to customize all pages in the calendar and almost every aspect on every page by choosing how many pictures to put on each page, photo layouts, add text or backgrounds as well as customize special dates with photo and text. The preview features also give you the ability to review and edit as many times as you want before placing your order. 11"x8.5" standard size custom wall calendar works great as Inexpensive unique family reunion gifts, special seasonal gifts for friends and inexpensive business promotional gifts.
- Choose from 60+ design templates and backgrounds
- Showcase 1-12 photos each month for your enjoyment 365 days a year
- Personalize dates with photo and text
- Choose your starting month
- Top quality construction offer two cardstock option of premium paper 250gsm in glossy finish or value paper of 157gsm in matte finish with durable spiral binding.
- Photo pages are glossed and date pages are matte for easy jotting of notes and reminders
- Measures 11"W x8.5"L closed and 11"W x17"L opened
"We got playing cards to promote a summer camp. They were a big hit. We made up a huge set of ""Why I can't go to camp"" reasons with funny pictures and printed up flyers. We got these cards, with the funny picture on one side and contact and schedule information on the other. We gave them away to remind people about the activity. The poker-size cards are a close match to US letter paper, so we had to do very little reformatting. (Poker size is a perfect match for A4 paper.)"
Glenn Trewitt, California USA March 31, 2015