Large Magnetic Landscape Message Jigsaw Puzzle
Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Whether you are looking to surprise your staff with a business gift on special occasions or thank corporate clients for their business, we’ve got your custom promotional items needs covered. Create you own personalized photo magnetic puzzle with just a few mouse-click. Simply choose a size of the magnetic puzzle (10 x 8 inches in 12 pieces or 16.5 x 12 in 54 pieces, and use our web-based tools to add background color as well as adding text to your personalized jigsaw puzzle. Our advanced tools allow you to preview your personalization online and in real time before placing your order. Each custom magnet jigsaw puzzle comes unassembled and placed in personalized gift box or a blank standard box. Perfect custom promotional item and business gifts at wholesales price with no minimum order required.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Cardboard back completely layered with a 100% magnetic surface
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- Standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"This was my first order. I ordered some personalized playing cards and they came out great! My concern was the space where you are told the cards will be cut might not be accurate, but it was dead on. All of my cards were perfectly cropped. I had no cards miss cropped. I ordered the linen finish which looks quite nice. Since this is the only order I have made I cannot compare it to the standard finish but I would definitely say I like the linen. "
Anonymous, United States January 29, 2013