Blue Texture 3 Collage 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
3 Collage, Royal Blue Texture - Remember the days when you used to get together with your friends and family to put the pieces of a jigsaw puzzle together? Now get ready for more fun. At PrinterStudio.com you can make your own photos to puzzles on our online jigsaw maker in 3 easy steps in the comfort of your own home. Upload your favorite family and friends photos, or of you and your partner, your holiday shots or even your wedding photos to make a special wedding gift. Drag the picture onto our template jigsaw maker and preview how your photo puzzle will look before you place your order. Order any quantity (the more you order, the cheaper it gets) and give them as gifts on special occasions such as birthdays, reunions, anniversaries or even as a gift to treat yourself.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 285, 54 or 24 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 and 24 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 and 54 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"Product is just excellent! Lot of choice and you can see that the website have been created to make customers's lives easy (tool to correct/modify pictures to quote that only.) I really recommend that seller 200%! I'm so happy with my creation, and the quality is perfect, also shipment is extremely fast. Best prices/quality I'v seen, also the product is absolutely faithful to what you see on the website. GO FOR IT, don't hesitate! "
Marion, France March 16, 2015