2.5"x3.5" Save the Date Photo Magnet, Classic Black
|Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
*Coupons not applicable as bulk discount already applied
*Free Standard shipping (7 business days)
We know how difficult it is to find a unique save the date for your special day or wedding announcement, that’s precisely why we are here. Ordering through our website is incredibly easy and we offer a wide range of pre-designed magnets for you to use. Most important of all, you can fully customize your wedding photo magnet using our web-based builder online. Simply upload your pictures, add your personal message and preview your personalization. Submit your order and we will do the rest for you. Quality photo magnet is 2.5” x 3.5” in size with round corners and your photograph will be laminated with high gloss finish. Cheap photo magnets with no minimum order requirement make great wedding save the date magnets, wedding announcement, wedding favors and thank you gifts.
- Stick to refrigerators, dishwashers, file cabinets, school lockers and other metal surfaces.
- Rounded corners 2.5"x3.5" wallet size
- Strong magnetic force won't slip off refrigerator door
- Flexible and can cling onto slightly curved surfaces
- Ultraviolet (UV) coated for impressive High Gloss finish and provide a highly durable finish
- Fade-resistant, smudge-proof
- Made from high-quality vinyl material. 0.4mm in thickness
"Great service! I ordered the personalized playing cards which was so quick and easy to upload the photos and use the template. I also wanted a personalized box which I had to email them to receive, they sent me the template for it immediately and as soon as I said I wasn't sure how to use the template with the basic program I had they replied straight away having designed it for me with the photos I provided with no complaints. Processing time and delivery was quick, I was very impressed with the service and quality "
Margaret Liversage, Western Australia March 04, 2016