Season’s Greetings Photo Magnets, Red
|Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Fedex shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
*Coupons not applicable as bulk discount already applied
*Free Standard shipping (7 business days)
Make your upcoming Christmas holiday party a big success with personalized Christmas photo magnets. Consider our discount 2.5” x 3.5” magnets which can be fully customizable with your own photos, as well as your personal message. To get started simply select a pre-designed wedding magnet template and use our online interface to insert pictures and personal message. Before submitting order, you can review your personalization online to make sure everything is in place. Cheap custom photo magnets with no minimum order requirement make great Christmas photo magnet gifts, Christmas party invitation magnet gifts, holiday seasonal gift and Christmas party thank you magnet gifts.
- Stick to refrigerators, dishwashers, file cabinets, school lockers and other metal surfaces.
- Rounded corners 2.5"x3.5" wallet size
- Strong magnetic force won't slip off refrigerator door
- Flexible and can cling onto slightly curved surfaces
- Ultraviolet (UV) coated for impressive High Gloss finish and provide a highly durable finish
- Fade-resistant, waterproof and smudge-proof
- Made from high-quality vinyl material. 0.4mm in thickness
"I loved the cards quality, the delivery time was good, it was well packed. The web site has lots of information and it may be seen "complicated" to not so experienced customers (that usually prefer to go to a physical shop to order such products). The system of assembling all the cards is a bit tedious, specially if you have lots of them but I cannot see a better way to do it; in fact there is the need of assembling like that. I am very satisfied and i would want to make more products with you in the future because 2 of my cards came with a problem - i forgot to remove the lines you provide :( (specially if I get free shipping which is vital to me!)"
Gabriela Simoes, Rio de Janeiro Brazil February 25, 2014