Poker Simple Custom 2-Side Message
Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Print promotional playing cards customized with your business logo and marketing message is an efficient and affordable way to gain brand awareness in holiday seasons and on any special occasions or to drive sales with custom business card printed with holiday deals. Our custom card decks are made with casino quality paper and each deck comes with 54 standard poker size cards. Both sides of the cards are fully customizable to fit needs. You can easily design your card decks from scratch by choosing the blank template or to select one of our professionally-designed business card templates. Simply upload your business logo, digital pictures, your advertising message, business logo, photos, and any extra business information that you may want to add and use our drag and drop tools to add elements to the template. Before placing orders, you will be able to see a full color preview of your personalization online and in real time to make sure every detail is in place. Each full color print playing cards comes with a free clear plastic box for presentation. Cheap business playing cards work great as trade show giveaways, or a promotional gifts to your customers or gifts to business partners.
- 54 card deck in standard poker-size of 2.5'' x 3.5'' (63.5mm x 89mm)
- Standard 300gsm casino quality cardstock aqueous coated (smooth finish)
- Premium 310gsm casino quality cardstock plastic coated (linen finish), origin of material from France
- Superior 100% plastic PVC cards and thickness of 0.325mm, origin of material from USA
- Packaging options: shrink-wrapped; white or window tuck box and custom tuck box
- See instructions on print bleeding and safe area
"I had an experimental creative project that I wanted to put on playing cards. With such a limited budget, I wasn't sure I could get it done. Thanks for the great quality, fast shipping and low prices! "
Amanda C., Maine US July 22, 2015