White Six Collage Notebook
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Keep all your addresses, tasks or special events in this personalized Photo collage paper notebook and makes unique and practical gift for our friend and family members, especially during holiday season and special occasions such as wedding and baby shower. Our high quality notebook diary features sturdy front and back cover, ruled or blank pages and a durable black spiral binding. To create your personalized notebook, choose photo notebook from the menu, select template you like for the cover, inside front, inside back and the back of your notebook and upload pictures from your computer or favorite photo-sharing site to our builder. You can then use our online editing tools to drag and drop pictures and add your custom message to the template. With all these options, you’re sure to create the notebook that’s right for you and for your gift recipients. Inexpensive paper notebook gifts are a great giveaway for business customers, wedding and birthday party favors, and reunion gift and keepsakes for friends and family members.
- Durable, laminated covers and back photo page
- Customized cover, inside front, back cover and back
- Personalize with 1-12 photo(s) or image(s) and add a title or message
- Select from a variety of fun background options to customize
- Measures 8.3" x 5.8" (210 x 148 mm) A5-sized
- Black spiral binding
- Plain or lined sheets
- 200 pages (100 sheets)
- Top quality construction printed on heavy cardstock. Cover and back printed on 100lb (250gsm) cardstock. Inside pages printed on 70lb (100gsm).
"I browsed quite a few sites before choosing PrinterStudio and I could not be happier! The puzzle quality is superb and I was most impressed with the photo quality. I had this made for my parents who are in their 80s. It was a collage of our family photos and I got to do it with them. What a perfect way to spend the day. They loved it! "
Suzanne Johnson, New York USA January 16, 2015