Black & Red 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Make your own custom photo puzzle gifts that are unique, inexpensive and can be made in minutes. Browse our full range of pre-design collage puzzle templates with different sizes, number of puzzle pieces, customizable color borders, various photo layouts and more. One of our best selling puzzle gifts including the black and red border six photo collage puzzle. Just upload your photos to our website and use our online editing tools to insert your photos to the template. Type your personal message into the text box as well as moving it to position where you want it to be printed on your puzzle. Before placing order, you can view an instant full color preview of your personalization to make sure everything on your gift is in place. Each custom jigsaw puzzle comes unassembled and packed in a personalized gift box or you can select a standard plain box for surprise gift giving. Cheap photo puzzles with no minimum order requirement are perfect Valentine's day gifts, romantic gifts and unique anniversary gift for girlfriend and boyfriend.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
"I have not found any other service that provides such good quality custom printed playing cards at such a reasonable price. I always come here first to print my cards. "
Heath Pfaff , NY USA April 14, 2015