Technical Troubleshooting Guide
- Common error messages and solutions
- Error code 301 solutions
Common error messages and solutions
A small number of our customers are experiencing technical difficulties when using
our online builder. 95% of page errors such as 404 errors, 2038 upload errors, Java & Flash
errors, and other security & compatibility issues are able to be resolved on your own
by following the instructions below.
1. Make sure you are using a web browser that supports PrinterStudio.com
The following internet browsers are supported on personal computers:
- Internet Explorer 9, 8, 7, 6
- Firefox 3.0 and above
- Safari 3.0 and above
- Chrome 5.0 and above
- Firefox 3.6 and above
- Safari 4.1.3 and above
- Chrome 4.0 and above
Click here for details.
2. Clear your browser's private data, cache & cookies
For Internet Explorer users,
For Firefox users,
- Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu.
- In the General Tab > Browsing History section, click "delete".
- Cache is removed by clicking delete files from the "temporary internet files" section.
- Select "Clear Private Data" from the "Tools" menu
- Check all, but the "saved passwords"
- Click on the "Clear Private Data Now" button
3. Adjust security settings & pop-up blockers in your browser
- adjust your security settings to the "Default" or "Medium" level for your browser
- Add PrinterStudio.com to the list of trusted sites.
- Disable any pop-up blockers in your browser or add PrinterStudio.com as an exception
to pop-up blockers.
4. Download the current Flash plug-in version
You will need to install Flash Player version 9.0 or above (or Flash Player version
10.2 or above for our calendar builder) on your browser. This is freely available
at the Adobe Website Flash Player download
5. Restart your computer
If your computer is acting sluggish or programs are failing to run, you may need
to turn off your computer and restart it. Restarting your computer essentially clears
your computer's memory and starts it up fresh. You may also require to restart your
computer after installing updates or other software in order to complete an installation
If you are continuing to experience a complication while using our
site after performing the steps listed above, please do not hesitate to contact our Technical
Support Team at email@example.com for further assistance.
Error code 301 solutions
Error 301 may occurred when you use chrome to browse to pages and it can be solved very easily by following steps below
Step 1: In Google Chrome web browser, click on the wrench icon located to the top right.
Step 2: Choose Options, from the drop down menu.
Step 3: A new Google Chrome Tab with web browsers personal settings will open, choose Under the Hood.
Step 4: Under the Privacy, click on Content Settings.
Step 5: From the new menu, listed under Cookies, choose All Cookies and site data.
Step 6: Clear the cookies and other data, click on Remove Allbutton
Step 7: Close the settings tab completely. Restart the Google Chrome web browser.
Step 1: Right click on your time on the Windows Taskbar and select Adjust date/time.
Step 2: Click on Internet Time.
Step 3: Click on change settings and make sure it's set to time.windows.com and then press Update Now.
Step 4: Manually adjust the date of your calendar to today's date and adjust the time to todays time.
Step 5: Close Chrome and re-open it and reload the webpage that was having the issue.