White 4 Collage 12x16.5
|Applies to duplicate prints|
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
Your loved ones will surely be touched by the thought you put into a gift that made just for them like this custom four collage jigsaw puzzle. Easily design your own puzzle online using our online editing tools to insert pictures and personal message. You can even use the preview function of the tools to see an instant full color review of your personalization before plaing order. Each custom jigsaw puzzle comes with a personalized gift box for presentation. Want to send it as a surprise gifts for boyfriend or girlfriend? then you have to select a plain gift box because she or he will not know what you give until she/he finish the puzzle. Large custom jigsaw puzzle is perfect valentine's day gifts, romantic gifts and reunion party favors.
- Rectangular-shaped jigsaw puzzle made up of 54 or 285 pieces made from cardboard with lamination with a glossy finish in size 16.5'' x 12'' (418mm x 310mm)
- Unassembled puzzle pieces are placed in a standard gift box or a personalized gift box (at no extra charge) printed with your photo and design on lid.
- For 285 pieces puzzle, standard or personalized box with size 5" x 7" x 1.5" (130mm x 175mm x 37mm)
- For 54 pieces, standard or personalized box with size 8.5" x 5" x 1.5" (215mm x 130mm x 42mm)
- For 54 pieces, 54 large pieces with piece size 2 inch (50mm) and thickness of 0.125 inch (3mm) are perfect for little hands and extremely durable
- For 285 pieces, we use thick puzzle cardboard (1.9mm).
""As a fan of fantasy card games I was looking for a way to print completely custom playing cards. Printer Studio has exceeded my expectations, allowing me full creative control of what content I put on the front and back of my cards, in my desired size and format. Not only was designing and ordering the cards a breeze, but my order arrived quickly, in great condition, and the quality of the print and cardstock are superb, with a print accuracy of approximately 99.7%!" "
Andrew Messina, Missouri USA October 14, 2014