Hot Pink Personalized Message
|Applies to duplicate prints
*Free Express shipping, coupons not applicable
^Free Standard shipping, coupons not applicable
*Coupons not applicable as bulk discount already applied
*Free Standard shipping (7 business days)
Hot Pink Personalized Message Dog Tag for Pet, Dogs, Cats (Custom 1-Side)
- For cats or dogs to keep your pet safe and secure.
- Material: light weight but strong and extremely durable anodized aluminum.
- Round: 1.25" diameter | Heart 1.25" x 1.375" | Bone: 1.5" x 1.125".
- Includes nickel ring to attach ID tag securely to your pet's collar.
- Print your pet's name; owner's name; address, city, state, and zip code; phone numbers; reward; medical; vet information.
- For custom one side: Your design, photo or text will be printed in full color at the front, the back is blank aluminum for personal engraving option (not included).
- For custom both sides: Your designs, photos or texts will be printed on both sides in full color.
- Solid one-piece construction: No glued or "sandwiched" materials to wear out or fall apart.
"I created the puzzle to use as part of my presentation during a job interview coming up next week. It is a high-level professional job, so since this was my first order I had concerns about what the product would look like. The puzzle far exceeded all of my expectations: it is professional, sharp, and perfect in every way! I ordered it rush on Sunday because the idea didn't come to me until then, and interview could be as early as the following week. I was thrilled to see it arrive on Thursday....just 4 business days later...with unsurpassed quality. I love how the puzzle pieces are thick and appear to be lightly laminated. They stay together tightly enough that I'll be able to flip the puzzle over during my presentation for my final statement on the back. I will definitely order other items as the need arises and highly recommend Printer's Studio to all of my family, friends, and co-workers. "
Rose Bond, CORPUS CHRISTI , Texas United States August 22, 2015