Poker Timeless Jumbo Index
Applies to duplicate prints
Timeless style with jumbo index landscape personalized message playing cards - Personalized playing cards and custom print card decks are a great form of business gifts for your party or gathering, ideal for both personal and business situation. Easily browse through our pre-designed playing cards templates and find that special design that suits your occasions or you can make your very own playing card gift from scratch by choosing the blank template. Pack of 54 jumbo index playing cards is fully customizable with your business plan, marketing message or custom promotion coupon. You can easily insert your uploaded images and add text onto the playing cards template using our web-based picture editing tools. Review your personalization online before placing order. Each custom print playing card is shrink wrapped and packed in a clear plastic box for presentation. No minimum order, no set up fee and short turnaround time. Cheap custom message playing cards made simple, affordable and absolutely keep worthy business gifts and unique promotional items.
- 54 card deck in standard poker-size of 2.5'' x 3.5'' (63.5mm x 89mm)
- Standard 300gsm casino quality cardstock aqueous coated (smooth finish)
- Premium 310gsm casino quality cardstock plastic coated (linen finish), origin of material from France
- Superior 100% plastic PVC cards and thickness of 0.325mm, origin of material from USA
- Packaging options: shrink-wrapped; white or window tuck box and custom tuck box
- Note: The first card front will be the one that faces out of window tuck box, please contact us if you need card back to face out.
- See instructions on print bleeding and safe area
"Your online customer service team was extremely helpful! I was having trouble getting my images to fit properly on the template and your staff went in and make the necessary corrections for me on two different occasions. I am very happy with the service and quick turnaround time! "
Rachel , San Antonio, Texas United States April 16, 2016